We’ve made changes to our operations to keep our animals, staff and visitors as safe as possible. All services are handled by appointment only. You can schedule an appointment by calling the shelter you plan to visit (appointments are not scheduled by email). Please review our safety guidelines below before your visit.
Monday through Friday, noon to 6:00 PM
Saturday through Sunday, noon to 3:00 PM
Lahaska Shelter: 215-794-7425
Quakertown Shelter: 267-347-4674
Guidelines for Your Safety and Ours:
- All visitors, volunteers, and staff must wear a mask
- Upon arrival, all visitors, volunteers, and staff will have their temperature taken by touchless thermometer
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet
- Please do not visit the shelter if you have a fever or other symptoms
- No more than 2 people to a party
- All visitors must call to schedule an appointment
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the shelter
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at each service desk
Please Call to Schedule Your Appointment For:
- Adoptions – You can view available animals online. Call the shelter where the animal is located to learn more and to schedule an appointment.
- Reclaiming your lost pet
- Bringing in a stray pet
- Making a lost or found report
- Help re-homing your pet
- Bringing in unweaned kittens
- End of life services (euthanasia and cremation)
- Dog licenses
As always, you can call our 24-hour emergency hotline at 215-794-7425 to report an injured stray pet who needs help or to report concerns of animal neglect or cruelty.
Our work has never stopped!
Our shelters have remained active caring for animals and serving the community throughout this crisis. Since the shutdown began in mid-March, we have rescued and re-homed hundreds animals.
Thanks to the support of our community and the dedication of our staff and volunteers, we’ve never stopped working to answer the call for help. Service income and donations are down, but the need is still great. Please make a gift today to give hope to homeless pets.
We look forward to the day when the shelters are open for drop-in visits again, but until then, please schedule an appointment. Thank you for your cooperation and stay well!