Thank you so much for your interest!
Your donation to the Bucks County SPCA’s Centennial Campaign is an investment in our future and the futures of thousands and thousands of our community’s animals. On behalf of them all, please accept our most heartfelt thanks.
Donations to the Bucks County SPCA’s Centennial Campaign may be made in several ways:
- By Check: Please print our Contribution Form, check the Centennial Campaign box, and mail the form to the Bucks County SPCA at the address listed. If you have trouble printing the form, simply send a check to: Bucks County SPCA, PO Box 277, Lahaska, PA 18931. By marking Centennial Campaign in the memo line, we’ll know where to direct your gift.
- By Credit Card: Just click here! Please remember that credit card companies charge us processing fees. If you would like the full value of your contribution to reach us, please use the check payment method.
- In Person: We'd be delighted to accept your cash gift or gift by check or credit card at either of our shelters. Just let the staff member helping you know that your gift should be directed to the Centennial Campaign.
- By Bequest: Leave a legacy that will benefit animals in need by remembering the Bucks County SPCA in your will.
- By Planned Gift or Gift of Stock: For more information, please contact Director of Development Beth Kittrell at 215-794-7425, extension 112.
- By Multi-Year Pledge: By making a multi-year pledge, you are helping the Bucks County SPCA to plan for and secure our future. A multi-year pledge form is available here.
- By Upper Bucks Paving Brick Purchase: Paving bricks at the new Upper Bucks shelter are available for purchase now, while supplies last. For more information, please click here.