Animal behavior can sometimes be confusing for both owner and pet. It is not always easy to understand what is normal behavior for cats and dogs. Don't be embarrassed to ask for help. Call our FREE behavior helpline 267-347-4674 ext 109 and leave a message for our behaviorist. Below are some helpful printouts that can help you cope with your pet's little (or big) mishaps...
- Allergies to Animals
- Before You Adopt
- Best Time to Adopt
- Enrichment Feeding for All Animals
- Successful Cleaning to Remove Pet Odors & Stains
- Positive Reinforcement: Training Your Dog or Cat with Treats and Praise
- Preparing Your Pet For Baby's Arrival
Dogs: Free APDT Webinars
There are two things that can help prevent behavior problems from arising; socialization and showing leadership. Please download a copy of our NEW Socialization Chart for Dogs today!
- Bringing Home a Dog or Puppy Packet New! Comprehensive information for the first or fifth time dog owner.
- Nothing in Life is Free Show leadership in a non-confrontational manner with this foundation behavior program.
- Crate Training Your Dog
- Supplimental crate training
- Dog Toys and How To Use Them
- Is Your Dog An Educated Dog? He should be able to do these things.... Also contains a guide on selecting a training classes.
- Protecting Kids from Dog Bites
- Kong Stuffing
- Dog Body Postures Learn about Dog Language
- Helping Dogs Overcome Carsickness
- Reading List: A list of helpful and educational books to read about all facets of dog training and behavior.
Cats: Free APDT Webinars
Cats make wonderful companions. Aside from purring, which studies show can lower the human heart rate, cats can be playful, funny, lazy (when it is nap time), skillful and affectionate.
Bringing Home a Cat or Kitten Packet New! This is stuffed full of information for experienced cat owner or the first time cat parent.
There is more to raising a puppy than meets the eye. Socialization and training are the two things that can prevent a long list of unwanted behaviors from developing. Too often, these are the last two things people think about. A well adjusted puppy becomes a well adjusted adult dog. Raise your puppy to be the dog anyone can live with.
Download our NEW Puppy Socialization Chart for FREE!
Small Animals & Birds
Small animals and birds have a language all their own! These comprehensive handouts contain all the basics on caring, feeding, housing, language, training and a few little known facts. Download a copy or share with a friend.
If you haven't found what you're looking for here please give us a call at 267-347-4674 ext 109, during normal business hours.