Clinic Technician (Full- and Part-time / Quakertown)
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time and a part-time Clinic Technician at our Upper Bucks location in Quakertown.
The Clinic Technician is responsible for assisting the Veterinarian in surgery and with medical examinations. The technician may also be assigned to perform basic animal care and husbandry, initial physical examinations for incoming animals, assist with veterinary rounds, vaccinate and medicate shelter animals, and schedule animals for examinations as needed.
Call for more information, or stop in to apply in person. Phone numbers and directions can be found here.
Development Manager (Full-time / Lahaska)
The development manager is a key member of the communications and development team. Ideal candidates will have excellent writing and interpersonal skills to convey our mission in a manner that educates, inspires, and moves people to action.
- Cultivate and expand donor relationships with individuals, businesses, and civic partners
- Stay up-to-date on latest practices in fundraising, including developments in online fundraising
- Develop and manage monthly donor program
- Coordinate efforts of third-party fundraisers
- Contribute to the planning, promotion and management of in-house fundraising events
- Assist director with signature fundraising gala each fall, including cultivation of sponsors and auction donors
- Support donation administrator to ensure timely completion of donor correspondence and maintenance of shelter database; serve as backup donation administrator
- Assist with implementation and maintenance of new donor software
- Ability to maintain integrity and confidentiality regarding organizational and donor information
- Conducts self at all times in a professional manner, exhibiting good communication and conflict resolution skills, and a respectful and friendly demeanor
- Supports the decisions of management and leadership; brings concerns directly to supervisor; avoids engaging in sideways communications that would have a negative effect on staff/volunteer morale
- Ensures and promotes the humane care and treatment of animals at all times
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, plus 2 years’ administrative experience
- Excellent writing, editing, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with donor database software and Microsoft programs
- Creative thinking and collaborating in a team environment
- A knack for new technology
- Detail oriented, articulate, sincere, honest, and able to inspire others to participate in our mission
- Experience coordinating events
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to: info @ bcspca.org